Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk *Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
- Clean and proof your outdoor clothing and gear in just one wash cycle.
- Granger's Clothing 2-in-1 Clothing Wash & Repel provides great cleaning and durable waterproofing in just one wash.
- It uses Acrylic Polymer Technology in place of C6 FC, still delivering a powerful cleaning action and reproofing in a single wash cycle. Its powerful cleaning action, combined with the water repellency of APT, will enhance the performance of all your waterproof garments whilst saving time, energy and water - perfect for regular maintenance of your favourite outdoor kit.
- Formulated to clean and restore the water-repellency of all outdoor clothing Fluorocarbon-free and environmentally responsible
- Requires heat activation – ideally via a tumble dryer
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments
- A bluesign® system approved product
It’s important to take care of your gear, and waterproofing dirty clothing just really doesn’t make sense. It won’t perform as well, it’ll affect breathability and it won’t look the part.
However, we know that a lot of you guys just simply don’t always have the time to clean and proof your gear separately (although we have some other great products for when you do). We also wanted to find a solution that had even less impact on the environment and this is why we invented this unique 2-in-1 formulation.
This 2-in-1 wash-in product requires less energy and water while still providing superior protection and it’s a Grangers exclusive, there’s nothing else like it on the market, and we’re pretty proud of this fact! So why not give this PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment a go and you’ll be back outside in no time!
How to Use:
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Heat activation is required. Tumble dry on a low-medium heat, or apply heat using an iron or hairdryer.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found