Farlows Sofia Tweed Hacking Jacket
Price from Price from £168.75 Regular Price £675.00
The Farlows Ladies Tweed Hacking Jacket is perfectly engineered for shooting. The tweed is naturally water repellent and has a Nano Teflon finish to the yarns to make them even more weather proof.
Colour: Mustard Windowpane
Sizes Available: 12 and 16
- Has a high break with peaked lapels
- Single breasted with 3 buttons
- Has an inverted pleat on the back to allow for movement.
- There are twin vents and slanted hacking pockets, to give a firm nod towards its country origins.
- Made in England
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Length ||Price|
|Size 16 ||Mustard ||28.5in ||168.75|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.