Farlows Litchfield Loden Waterproof Field Coat
Price from Price from £725.00
The Farlows Litchfield is our ultimate men’s field coat. It is an exceptionally practical, fully waterproof shooting coat. Unlike our UK tweeds, this Litchfield is made from the finest Austrian Loden. Consisting of a blend of Merino wool and Alpaca to give it a soft and luxurious feel, whilst also maintaining a very practical and hard-wearing working side to the fabric. With a hard finish to the fabric Loden has a great ability to shed water. This combined with our waterproof membrane drop liner, ensures our field coats are 100% waterproof.
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
- Complete with a fully waterproof and breathable drop liner to keep you completely dry in the foulest of weather.
- Finished with a Ventile drip strip inside the coat for added protection against the elements.
- Heavy duty, two-way zip.
- Full collar that can be worn up or turned down, Loden lined for extra comfort.
- Alcantara trims on the cuffs and cartridge pockets.
- Two large cartridge pocket
- Silenced snaps that are also rubberised to protect gun stocks from scratches.
- The Loden is a hardy Merino wool and Alpaca mix which is made in Austria. This will naturally repel moisture away from the surface of the coat, as well as being an incredibly hard-wearing fabric.
- Made in England
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Sleeve Length ||Length ||Price|
|S ||Loden ||34in - 36in ||21in ||32in ||725.00|
|XL ||Loden ||46in - 48in ||21.75in ||32.75in ||725.00|
|XXL ||Loden ||50in - 52in ||21.75in ||33in ||725.00|
|M ||Loden ||38in - 40in ||21.25in ||32.25in ||725.00|
|L ||Loden ||42in - 44in ||21.75in ||32.5in ||725.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.