Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
Knitted in Vermont USA with fine gauge shrink-treated merino wool which naturally repels bacteria and odour. Every sock is made with an incredibly high loop stitch count which produces more cushioned loops per square inch than any other sock. This extra cushioning helps protect the entire foot and provides maximum warmth.
- Has Extra Cushioning for when it is crazy cold. This sock has extra heavy terry loop construction that protects the entire foot for maximum warmth.
- Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial. These sock repels bacteria and odour, a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks.
- Has more cushioned goodness around the entire foot and shin area, keeping feet comfortable in any temperature.
- More stitches per inch ensure a foot hugging fit.
- Guaranteed for life.
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Made from 77% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Sock Care - We recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
- Colour : Forest
- Sizes Available : Medium (7.5-9), Large (9.5-11.5) & XLarge (12+)
Size/Variant Colour Price