Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
They are made from natural vegetable-tanned leather with a semi-aniline and greased grain to give a superb finish. All bridle leathers are traditionally tanned using techniques passed down through the generations.
Each carefully-selected skin is hand-cured and stained by extremely skilled craftsmen, producing the smooth aniline finish.
Finally, the wax finish is applied. This age-old blend of fats, oils and waxes feeds the leather adding a deep layer of protection and giving a very distinctive look.
- Traditional flap and buckle opening plus the additional feature of a full-length zip, allowing for easy drying.
- Bridle Leather shoulder sling
- Hand-sewn blocked muzzle end
- Padded fleece lining are standard features
- Colour : Dark Havana
- Size : 30in Barrels
Adding your own initials is the perfect finishing touch to your purchase. We can add your individual mark with a classic brand of up to four letters. Please contact us for more information.
Please note, we cannot accept returns once we’ve personalised your item.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found