Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
The Baffin is marked by a unique tumbled finish and includes textured detailing on the outer temples and interior rubber temple grips for comfort and performance. These frames are designed to be fully recyclable, providing an end of life solution.
Lens Technology: All Costa lenses are 100 % polarised and provide 100% UV A/B/C protection.
580 Glass Lens: Glass Provides the best clarity in material Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) and scratch-proof 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Comfortable XLarge fit.
- Texture patterns along temples and face frame
- PLUSfoam® recyclable nose and temple pads
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life.
- These frames are made from 100% recycled fishing nets, and are a tangible solution to help reduce plastic pollution.
- Recycled aluminum Costa logo detail
- Mineral glass lenses
- Every pair of Costas has a lifetime warranty.
- Lenses Available: Copper - variable light. Grey - everyday activities. Green Mirror - High contrast
Lens Colour Frame Colour Lenses Price Copper Grey 580 Glass 229.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found