This chestnut wood thumbstick is perfect as a general walking stick or for use when shooting, wading, hunting & stalking
- Called a 'thumbstick' because of the natural 'V' in the handle, which is comfortable to hold with one's thumb resting in the 'V'.
- It is made from chestnut wood, a favourite for rustic sticks.
- Sometimes the bark is removed from chestnut sticks, but in this example it has been left on to give the stick an interesting appearance and texture.
- Fitted with a Combi-spike ferrule (a removable rubber ferrule fitted over a spiked one, so that the stick may be used on both hard and soft surfaces).
- Overall height approximately 130cm (51").
Premium Next Working Day delivery to mainland UK is FREE* on ALL orders
Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.