- Called a 'thumbstick' because of the natural 'V' in the handle, which is comfortable to hold with one's thumb resting in the 'V'.
- It is made from chestnut wood, a favourite for rustic sticks.
- Sometimes the bark is removed from chestnut sticks, but in this example it has been left on to give the stick an interesting appearance and texture.
- Fitted with a Combi-spike ferrule (a removable rubber ferrule fitted over a spiked one, so that the stick may be used on both hard and soft surfaces).
- Overall height approximately 130cm (51").
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found