Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
- The lanyard cord is paracord, a lightweight Nylon™ rope originally used in the suspension lines of parachutes. It is now used as a general purpose utility cord by both military personnel and civilians including various space missions. Bottom line: It will not break!
- The swivel is a Sampo™ patented ball bearing stainless steel with a welded ring for attaching the Nipper. The swivel and welded ring are finished in a non-glare stealth black.
- The slider and cord connector are Abel machined aluminum with stainless steel set screws. Clear anodized.
- Unlike twisted or woven lanyard cords, the Abel Lanyard Cord is highly supple, virtually unbreakable and a joy to wear in every fishing condition. With an AbeLanyard, your Abel Nipper will be right where you need it - at your fingertips.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found