The Tibor Light Spring Creek CL, Tail Water CL, and Back Country CL Wide are designed with the same uncompromising standards as the time-tested Billy Pate and Tibor reels. Suitable for 3 to 8 weight rods in both fresh and saltwater conditions, even the most fragile tippet can be fished with complete confidence.
- Features a drag that cannot be set excessively tight – yet the spool won’t over-run if you pull line rapidly from it. This prevents the fragile leader tippets from breaking.
- The drag adjustment knob is more accessible than on most reels and can not catch the line.
- The clutch dogs on most fly reels are held in place with springs that can fall out or lose their adjustment. The clutch on Tibor Light reels is a one-piece unit that is hard coated, corrosion-resistant and cannot fail.
- Spool is easily removable and the retaining nut is almost impossible to lose.
- The leader-keeper groove on the spool rim captures the leader when moving from one fishing location to another.
- A clicker monitors line going out or coming in.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum and has very few parts – ensuring dependable, trouble-free operation.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Back Country CL Wide : Species - Bonefish, Freshwater Bass, Pike, Redfish,Salmon, Snook, Small Tarpon, Trout
- Spring Creek CL : Species - Trout & light saltwater
- Tail Water CL : Species - Trout & light saltwater
Colour Model Weight g/oz/lbs Capacity Line Rating Diameter mm / in Price Black Back Country Wide CL 156g/5.5oz WF7/250yds/20lb #6/9 92mm/ 3.62in 369.00 Black Spring Creek CL 113g/4.0oz WF4/100yds/20lb #3/4 76mm/ 3.0in 329.00 Black Tail Water CL 127g/4.5oz WF6/100yds/20lb #5/6 79mm/ 3.12in 349.00