The Patagonia River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor’easters. Now made with an even tougher H2No™ Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market.
The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precip. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes; close with coated, water-repellent zips; and won’t snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2½ inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No™ barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680g (24 oz)
- Colour : Ash Tan
- Sizes Available : Small - XXLarge
View the Patagonia Size Chart
Size/Variant Colour Chest Size Price S Brown 35in - 37in 299.00 M Brown 38in - 40in 299.00 L Brown 42in - 44in 299.00 XL Brown 46in - 48in 299.00 XXL Brown 50in - 52in 299.00