The All Free Jacket is a lightweight soft shell that moves, breathes and protects without restraint, enabling your most visionary moves. The soft, yet durable polyester stretch-woven fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a complement of minimalist features. Low-profile, open-entry, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets lie flat and disappear under a harness, a left-chest security pocket closes with a zipper, and the spiral-seam construction on the stretchy Variable Conditions Cuff allows the sleeves to push up easily without constricting your forearms. A drawcord cinches the no-bunch hem from inside the handwarmer pockets.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest zippered security pocket; open-entry handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Shell: 4.1-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave.
- Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave.
- Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 351 g (12.4 oz)