The new Adze Hybrid Jacket has reduced weight and bulk and has a greatly improved performance.
The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft shell panels now run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, giving enhanced breathability and mobility.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
Size/Variant Colour Chest Size Price XL Red 46in - 48in 62.50